A-block is used for:
A-block is specially produced to make the construction of the insulated footing of the strip foundation of a dwelling house simpler. As the A-block has to carry the load of the entire house, it is made as a monolith block from the strongest EPS material (EPS 200).
Advantages of A-block:
- The foundation can be constructed without building/removing planking
- Concrete work may be done also at sub-zero temperatures
- The foundation is insulated and without any cold bridges
- Installation and processing are simple and easy!
Instructions for using A-blocks:
- Remove the vegetation and the earth from under the foundation
- Fill and densify the surface under the foundation up to the required level
- Place into position the lower armature of the footage of the foundation
- Install A-blocks
- Place the upper armature on A-blocks
- Support both sides of A-blocks with filling material
- Fill the foundation with concrete