EPS 60 Silver is suitable for:
EPS 60 Silver is insulation panel which is suitable for insulating the main elements of external walls (in case of new buildings as well as for renovation) and is compatible with all certified facade system products.
Compared to the regular white EPS, the EPS 60 Silver provides up to 20% higher energy efficiency. Special substances in the composition significantly reduce the heat loss caused by heat transfer..
The thermal conductivity index for EPS 60 Silver is λᴅ = 0,032 W/mK!
The facade products have a fire-resistance rating E (Euro Grade E – an almost non-flammable material) and together with plaster systems they have a fire-resistance rating B.
For the insulation of the lower edges and sockets of the building, the door areas and other elements that require higher compressive strength or shock resistance, we suggest using EPS 100 or EPS 100 Silver panels, or installing EPS 120 Perimeter panels partially into the ground.
EPS 60 Silver benefits:
- A wide selection of products in varying thicknesses (20–500 mm) enables optimum building insulation solutions
- Easy to install, since the material cannot be damaged by exposure to moisture and rainfall during construction works/li>
- The air plaster systems have sufficient air and vapour permeability
- Easy to process, lightweight – not a heavy load for the scaffolding
- The least expensive facade insulation solution
Ask for an offer:
|Quality||Method of experiment||Unit||EPS 60 Silver|
|Thermal conductivity λᴅ||EN 12667||W/mk||0,032|
|Compressive strength at 10% def (short-term)||EN 826||kPa||≥60|
|Fire-resistance (Euroklass)||EN 13501-1||E|
|Length x width of panel||mm||600 x 1000|
|Thickness of panel||mm||50||100||150||200|
|No. of panels in bundle||tk||20||10||6||4|
|No. of panels in bundle||m2||12||6||3,6||2,4|
|No. of panels in bundle||m3||0,6||0,6||0,54||0,48|