Advantages of EPS in roof insulation
- Light – EPS insulation material is easy to be transported and placed on roof ceilings
- Strong – the material bears big loads (over 50 kPa), which cannot be achieved with wool insulation
- Water-proof – EPS does not soak, rain and snow do not damage the features of the material during construction. It is not necessary to dry the material before the installation of the roof covering material
- Big variety of products – for roof insulation we offer our clients boards with the required thickness and size
- Slanting-cut board – insulation material can be used for building a slanting roof
- Simple handling – installation is quick and easy, no extra structures needed.